View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I glanced out at the audience and momentarily stopped halted touching Princess Shawn. Andy was down on his knees taking care of his girlfriend, Kirsten. I chuckled as no matter what happens between Andy and Kirsten they always get back together.

I was just about to return my attention to our beautiful hostess when I saw Fran reappear. I could see her lips moving and I could tell that she was saying something to me, but the music was too loud to hear her. I gave her a blank look and then concentrated on Princess Shawn.

With my attention back on Princess Shawn I realize that my hands are still on her firm, ripe breasts. I am reluctant to remove my hands from the warm, smooth skin, but when Princess Shawn tells me to remove her skirt and panties I don't hesitate.

I reach around behind Princess Shawn and undo the zipper on her skirt. I get down on my one knee as I lower the skirt to the floor. Shawn deftly steps out of it. I look back up at Shawn's waist so that I can remove her panties. Suddenly my cock gets harder than ever. I can see a bulge in Shawn's panties and I know that can only mean one thing.

I'm trembling with excitement and desire as my hands find the waistband of Shawn's panties. I lick my lips in anticipation as I slowly lower her panties. Her panties slip lower and suddenly her perfect treasure is in front of eyes. I desperately want to touch it, but Shawn has said not to. Still I cannot take my eyes off Shawn's delectable prize as I lower her panties all the way down.

Princess Shawn lifts first one leg and then the other. I take her panties in one hand and wave them around in a circle over my head. I stand up to look around the audience trying to find someone worthy of Shawn's panties. The crowd is cheering loudly, everyone trying to get my attention. Then I see Fran waving at me. I know that Fran truly appreciates a sexy pair of panties so I launch them towards her.

I don't wait to see if Fran catches the panties, but turn back to Princess Shawn. I'm so turned on by the sight of a beautiful naked woman that I know if Shawn doesn't say anything in the next couple of seconds I'm going to strip off my own clothes.