View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Since this is only a fantasy and not real. Yes, I'd suck a cock that was in a glory hole. I would lick the head of it all around then put my lips on the tip of it, but not fully covering the whole head. I would withdraw then start licking and kissing the whole shaft all the way to the base and back to the head again. I would put my lips around the head and take a little more in than the first time and withdraw just about all the way. I would lick the head again especially underneath and in the pee hole. I would then take more cock into my mouth moving ever so slowly along the shaft until I had the whole cock all the way in. I would then move my head back and forth while keeping my thumb and one finger wrapped around the base. I would continue moving my head back and forth along the shaft feeling the cock's hardness sliding through my lips and over my tongue. Every time I felt the cock about to cum I would stop until the sensations ebbed away. Then I would start again until I could no longer take it anymore and I would have to feel the cum spurting into my mouth and down my throat. When I had gotten all the cum that I could I would take the cock out of my mouth. I would then look to see if there were any more cocks to suck. I would then start sucking the next one while using one hand to pull my pants down so could I stick my ass up against the glory hole on the opposite side and get a cock shoved in me.

Last edited by ila; 02-27-2008 at 10:00 PM.