View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

awakening2 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
Not really a type of woman. Just another woman. We may have outies but we are still psychologically females.

So if you wanna' cross dress then express yourself. Cross Dressing does and will not make you less of a man. I personally think its kind of sexy if we can share undies, dresses and so on to relieve your stress.

But the big question is, why do you crossdress? Is it to feel more normal and not turn on involved? Or is there a turn on and a big release?

If dressing makes you feel normal and not turned on at all then you may actually be trans. So you have to really evaluate and I really hate getting all psychological on you here but if you feel more normal dressing en femme then you maybe trans. If it turns you on then it is a stress reliever and your partner should respect that if they love you or respect you even.

So ask yourself why do you cross dress. I think it is just as sexy if you put on my tank top in the morning as you would if I wore your shirt the next morning. As a matter of fact I love to see a man in my clothes as much as the man likes to see my boobs bouncing under his "too large a shirt for me" in the morning. As a matter of fact it makes me laugh and reassures me that he is secure in his own masculinity.

So remember that all you guys. If you wanna' wear our panties while we wear your boxers then next morning it is totally OK. I mean really though, why would we judge anyone when we hate so much to be judged? I would find it kind of flattering if you put my panties on in the morning.
It's always the same type of woman. As a general architype, think 'Mary' from 'Eight is Enough,' with the 'breathy' voice. She was the oldest sister.

Yeah, there's a turn on; but it 'appears' to be an orientation rather than a kink. A lot of men have this and it's almost identically expressed in all of them. Also, besides the 'thrill' which is definitely there; the whole transformation thing is really powerful. I like being a man; but if I could, I would transform into a woman for a couple of months, maybe twice a year, and jump everything in sight, as a woman. I've had this fantasy since high school. I guess you could consider it 'prolonged' stress relief. I'm good with most things prolonged that are pleasureable.

I didn't know you 'liked' seeing us in your undies; good to know. In a way I guess it shows your man has bonded and isn't going anywhere, at least as long as you don't run out of undies!

Just putting on your undies wouldn't be enough for me. I'd have to get it right in terms of not just appearance; but also character development. Transforming enough to, 'sort of' have sex as a woman, would definitely be the most exciting part; but I would want to stick around long enough to 'feel' everything, not just sex. Now that would be exciting.

PS., I'm also considered to have very high empathy. I don't know if this plays a role? Wow, look at the language, 'feel' is an empathy thing; so maybe it does play a role...

Last edited by awakening2; 01-01-2017 at 05:02 PM.