View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default Another prayer answered another post from a friend.

When I started this thread, I was unsure of the reaction but it has been a long time in the works. First you will hear me saying thank you, over and over for participating in this form. Without anyone listening there can be no healing. Many of you that have contributed have done with compaction, by identifying with me by sharing a commonality with a reveling story of your own. I was sure that by now someone would of posted a very harsh assessments of what I have reveled. Just because it has not occurred yet, will not insure that in wont. I will however enjoy the comfort of friends, for now and try to share truthfully with you, of the thoughts that your contributions have brought to mind.

I have posted before that I intended to post my story of events as they happened as I grew from child hood until my dreams and desires had pretty much been set for life. I had put my thoughts down in little notes, as I remembered them, and then assembled them in chronological order. Then to keep from putting people to sleep, I edited it down as much as I could. I originally was hoping to post the story just to get it out of me. Than sit back and brace myself for god knows what. I have been so presently surprised.

I guess I really should not be surprised that I found people like me that act, very much like me. Like I posted earlier when I would be very hesitant to revel the inward true self unless the other party revealed there comparable desires. when they did I would rush to give them safe haven in the comfort of knowing that I identified with them and shared some of the very same sexual desires I have been very tender hearted all of my life. As they used to tease president Clinton, about how he could feel your pain. I truly could feel the pain of others, because I suffered inwardly with this agonizing presentation of my self and the person that I found myself to be inwardly. Thank you for the safe haven.

The inward man was no picnic either, lets see, he loved girls, they have been and always will be the prettiest thing on the face of the earth, but in some respects they don't quite do it for him. He finds the idea of making any advancements on a male unimaginable, not that there is any thing wrong with a man, but girls are attracted to them, not other guys. But the biggest thrill he could imagine would be, to be, dating this so sexy, foxy lady only to find out that when he finally was given the privilege of making love with this, so feminine girly girl he finds that she has this little five inch circumcised eye-candy-cute, pink little cock in her tight little panties. But is not this desire what they call gay? Well yes and know...... maybe so, no it was the pretty girl that he was dating and was all hot for......but why was he so thrilled when he found that little five inch circumcised eye-candy-cute, pink little cock in her tight little panties. And if that is not enough this same person is pretending for every one else that he is a standard guy when he really would love to play at being a pretty girl and enjoy all the things that he believes would make it fun to be a girl so play and fantasy is the end result and nothing is really answered but it is the small little safe havens along the twisted road of life that he finds comfort in thank you for the zone.
I will post again as soon as I have it together, Kitty Cox
Attached Thumbnails
img12.jpg   img13.jpg   img16.jpg  

jip07.jpg   jip10.jpg   Lady Bot 0.2.jpg  

Lady Bot 0.6.jpg   Lady Bot 0.9.jpg   Lady Bot 0.3.jpg  

Lady Bot 0.4.jpg