View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default So glad to see someone else join us. Welcome 4inch come on in

You know this is. Just too much I just get a chance to tell sissyneha that I was just about to post about my experience with finding out that I was growing breast buds, and she puts the story out before I can get to that part of my story when barry comes right behind sissyneha and shares about the earlier experience about Two young male friends trying to be females for each other so that they could fulfill each other's needs when I was just collecting my final thoughts on this critical point in my early childhood. I have Already been richly rewarded in the knowledge that there are shared experiences. Of people that have similar desires and needs. I want to put one more post out before I share the experience that I had that had a familiar ring to barry's story. Thank you sissyneha and barry for opening up the dialoge to now 4inch we can say we have formed a group I hope to post again to night and no body sounded off about pictures about pantied-tranny-cock

If any of you girls out there would please share with us your experience if you toke the plunge and started taking hormones and started forming beautiful little titties, would you please share with us how that felt every step of the way? It is something that at least two of us had a little of interest in. please please please!!!!!

So let me ring out the call again. please to all of you out there do you never think about why you are so different than the established norm

Please share any experience you had in your early years that took you down the path of loving or wanting to be a TGirl, Ladyboy, Pantyboy, Crossdresser, Femboy
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg   09223.jpg   op008.jpg