View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

Mine was a personal association -
It was my 19th birthday - I was in the Royal Navy stationed in Singapore - I had just had a Dear John from my girlfriend in England - she did not want to wait another 18 months on top of the 6 she had already waited for me to get back home - nice birthday present - anyway my shipmates, who were all older than me, decided to cheer me up, got me heady on rum and took me down to Bugis Street - there they thought it would be a giggle to introduce me to a katoey - although I was not a virgin where girls were concerned, I had not been in the Navy that long and was a bit naive about such things - remember that things were different in those days with no internet or anything - they introduced me to this gorgeous girl, she was so beautiful I am sure my chin dropped onto my chest - her name was Wai and we soon moved off from the others - it was a bit of a shock when I put my hand into her panties and found the toggle and two, but I was also thrilled and too far gone - after that night I wanted to see her again and I did, we became an item and I spent every spare moment I had over the next 18 months with her - I was so in love with her and she with me - we did all the things that young lovers do - we enjoyed one another's company - we enjoyed passionate, vibrant sex - she taught me so much - then the time came for me to go back to England - I had to go, she could not come with me, and it was with much heart ache that we said goodbye.
As I said there was no internet, no e-Mail and only snail mail as a way of keeping in touch and I always regret the fact that we did not keep writting - she really was the love of my life, the woman of my dreams.
I did go through a phase when I thought that maybe I was some sort of weirdo for although my Navy mates were blase about it all, others did not understand - the world was not as tolerant of such things back then - and of course there was no places like this forum where you can see that you are not alone, many others love these divine women - neither I, you nor they are wierd and there is a place for all in this world.
Long may this forum go on..............