Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Oh no! dont tell blue you have a girlfrend or want one as well as a tgirl.
He really doesn't approve of thinking about cheating:D
Nothin wrong with being 100% monogomous Tlover. You will find that more girls are attracted to you by having my mindset in that I am completely a 1 woman man (whether she has a cock or no) so they KNOW I won't cheat or be unfaithful. I don't really care if you have a GG girlfriend and look for a ladyboy at the same time, but if you find a ladyboy and are still with your girlfriend when you start a relationship with her, then that's something I truly despise. I also loathe people who just see ladyboys as some sort of sexual fetish to conquer so that they can have some sort of notch on their belt. You have to realise that they may be a fetish to you, but they are real people with real emotions who need love just like you and me. Ask yourself this - would YOU be okay if you found out that she had cheated on you with a FTM TS, another woman, or even another man? No. You would end up calling her a whore, yelling your head off at her, maybe even slapping her, and you would dump her.

If you guys decide to cheat on your girlfriends that you supposedly love (which you obviously don't love her as you say or you wouldn't even consider cheating), they may or may not ever find out, but I hope in my deepest hearts that they would. I believe in balance. Can't get without giving, and for every action is an opposing reaction. Sort of a natural karmic balance if you will. This being said, even if you don't get caught, you will still get a punishment for your adultery, even if it comes in the form of inconquerable guilt in your mind. It will eat away at you every day you think about how you have been unfaithful, and in my opinion your girlfriends deserve better