View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

SluttyShemaleAnna, my friend,
Quote:
Originally Posted by S*S*Anna
p.s. All Religion sucks! Notice how when Europe was more religious than the Middle East, Europe had the dark ages, and the Middle East had a golden age, and now the Middle East is more religious, and Europe is secular, it's the other way around. Coincidence? Methinks not!
Bravo, Anna . Thats a great observation. I agree with you on this one. Blinding oneself with Religion and giving Reason no scope can indeed lead to a decline for the followers.

Now for some hot combat! Yeay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame
Right; They were not necessarily muslims that faught on horseback, consider them as pre-Islamic Persians then.
That said, why do you think this way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Assigning ancient Persian, Asyrian and Babylonian inventions to Muslims is as ridiculous as assigning ancient Greek and early Roman inventions to Christians.
This is another case of assigning all middle eastern inventions to Islam, in a way that we just wouldn't stand for with any other religion.
I have given credit as the earliest (860BC) users of Cavalry and Horse-driven -Chariots to the Persians, Indo Iranians & Indo Aryans, not the muslims. Muslims came much later. Islam was started by prophet Mohammad in his 40th year at 610 AD. So between earliest cavalry and the youngest Muslim, there is a difference of 1470 years !

So Anna, cool down... do you like cold coffee?