View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It’s no use at this point trying to fight against the kidnappers. I couldn’t take on the three men and if I did try something it might make things worse for Shawn. Therefore I comply when I’m told to get on my knees. I’m quickly surrounded by the kidnappers with their cocks out and waiting to be sucked.

I barely hear the boss lady speaking as she positions her cock at my lips. There was something about sucking each cock and not swallowing until I’ve done everyone. I’m not really paying attention though as I kiss the tip of the woman’s cock and then take the head into my mouth. She pushes her hips forward pushing in the full length of her cock.

I can’t help but think that the woman must be really horny if she doesn’t want to let me take my time and give her a sensuous blow job. The three men close in so that I can see a hard cocks at each side of her. I start sliding my mouth back and forth along her cock. At the same time I reach up with each hand to hold onto the nearest cocks.

The woman’s seeming indifference soon turns to soft sighs and then some moans as I suck hard, but slowly on her cock. I can’t believe how aroused I am. I’ve previously sucked a couple of cocks over a period of time, but this is the first time I will have sucked five in a row.

It doesn’t take long before I’m sucking hard and fast on the woman’s cock. At the same time I stroke faster on the two cocks that I’m holding. The woman suddenly groans and shoves her hips forward as she bathes the back of my throat with her sperm. She pulls back slightly, shoves forward again, and gives me a couple more weaker spurts.

As the last of the woman’s load dribbles into my mouth she pulls her cock out. It is immediately replaced by another one. I don’t want to look to find out who it is so I keep my gaze fixed forward. All I know is it’s a big cock so I assume it must be burly guy’s.

I may have been told to hold everyone’s load in my mouth, but I know that’s not going to happen nor is it possible for me. As I start sucking the new cock I surreptitiously swallow the woman’s cum. I manage to keep up my rhythm as I swallowed so I’m sure no one has noticed.

Just as I start to suck faster on the cock in my mouth the guy on my right shifts closer to the front of me. I let go of the cock I’m sucking and take in the one on my right. I hear a groan as the new cock slides into my mouth. I give a few quick sucks and go back to the previous cock.

At that moment the guy on my left shifts position to get closer to my front. I repeat my previous movement and take the cock on my left into my mouth. I give it a few sucks and then start switching among the three cocks.

As I move my mouth from cock to cock I also switch my hands among all three. I’m now more aroused than I’ve ever been. This is a completely new experience for me and my mind and my cock are reacting positively to it. I feel that if my cock is touched that I’m going to orgasm.

My thoughts spur me on to suck harder and faster on each cock. I turn my head to the left to take in that cock. As soon as it’s in my mouth I get a load of cum. When I feel the spurts die away I go to the next cock and get more cum squirted into my mouth. I quickly go to the third cock and it unloads into my mouth.

I’ve got three loads of sperm in my mouth and I’ve just done what I thought was impossible. The men have stepped away from me as they’ve cum. The boss kidnapper says, “Open your mouth, boyfriend.”

I do as she says showing her that I’ve taken everyone’s sperm.

The boss lady seems satisfied and says, “Now swallow it.”

Once more I comply with her order and swallow everything, but almost choke as I do so. I wonder what’s going to happen next. I don’t have to wait long to find out.

The woman in a sarcastic voice says, “That was a fine show, boyfriend. As your reward we’re going to let you two get cleaned up. We can’t have dirty people in our house.” Then she laughs derisively before continuing. Speaking to everyone she says, “I’ll take care of boyfriend. You,” and she indicates tattooed guy, “take Princess to the shower. She’s yours for the next half hour. Oh, and take off her bindings while she makes herself presentable.”

The woman then looks at burly guy and shorty and says, “You two will split lookout duty on the front door for the next four hours. Don’t worry,” she continues, “you’ll get your turn too.”

The woman pushed me out the door. I don’t get a chance to say anything to Shawn. I’m worried about what tattooed guy will do to her, but there’s nothing I can do with the four kidnappers between me and her.