View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default Rat partol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIES666 View Post
TransJen, having seen that "Rat Patrol" was on your list made me think of my father, who was a WWII veteran. I remember watching Rat Patrol when it originally came out in the 60's (I was a teenager) and thinking what a great show it was. My dad, who was in the Royal Canadian Air Force and stationed in North Africa (Bomber Command) told me what a ridiculous show it was. The war in the desert was not anything like what was portrayed on screen he would tell me. I still kept watching it, though.

He did, however, enjoy Hogan's Heroes...I am sure alot of Allied Veterans enjoyed seeing the Germans portrayed as buffoons.

Now, I better get busy and submit my "fave action tv shows"
I'm not a war buff but i like this show same for Hogan's Heroes and WONDER WOMAN season one hmmmn ok maybe i'm a war buff after all Jennifer