Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Happend to me awhile ago, A guy i met beat the crap outta me when he found out i wasn't a "real girl" When i tried to report it i got a rude awaking from the "real cop" when he found out i was transgendered he said it was my fault for teasing the poor guy and he had every right to smack me around and he hoped i learned my lesson and refused to file a report, Jennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
Jen is a peach, but she has unintentionally left out from her first telling that she was making-out w/ the guy, and accepted going to his place. Drinking may have been involved. When they continued in private, he finally went into her panties, and things changed when he found a sausage and not a donut.

I agree that she should have been able to file a complaint, BTW.

Care to add a sentence or two w/ this wrinkle involved?
The guy may have been disappointed or even downright pissed off, however that is no reason to smack around anyone. Assault is still assault and as far as I know it is illegal to assault anyone in the U.S.

The police are there to take action against criminal acts and in Jen's case the cop should have taken action. If the cop took no action then he should have been charged under the applicable law for not doing his duty. All persons are equal under the law so it should not matter who the parties are that are involved. Police are not judges so they have no right to decide who will be afforded protection under the law.