View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

My current fanatasy is being on holiday in Thailand, while out on a scenic bush walk I see a flash go off in the bush off the walking track. Curiosity gets the better of me and I go and investigate and discover a beautiful shemale being photographed in all sorts of hot poses by a hot looking girl.
While beating off in the cover of the bushes I trip over the pants round my ankles and make a big noise and get discovered. They say to me well with the state you are in you obviously like what you see would you like to join in the photo shoot? After agreeing I can edit out the photos I don't want shown I have my way with a hot shemale while being captured on film. When we finish up I get invited back to the hot photographers place to edit the photos and once done she says right my turn now and unzips her pants a pulls out a gorgeous long cock that I didn't know was nestled in there and have a three way with the two of them.