View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This just happened about 15 minutes ago. My local post office apparently has a new, part-time carrier who just knocked on my door. She needed a signature for one of her deliveries. I opened the door and she smiled and asked me if I could sign. Then she accidentally dropped the pen and it slid behind her, so she turned around and bent over and her hat fell off. Out came some long, reddish hair. Her shapely bottom was sticking right up at me. She picked up the pen, stood up, and smiled again, this time somewhat embarrassedly. Either she had blushed a bit, or the cold air -- it's snowing right now -- had gotten to her. In any case, I signed and asked her if she was new. She told me that she was a "holiday extra" from another post office and had taken my route today when someone called in sick. I introduced myself and she told me her name: "Laura." I told her it would be nice if she became my regular mail carrier, and she actually said, "I wish." I assumed this was about getting a full-time job, not about me.

Anyhow, she left and I sat down in my living room and begin to think about her. She was very pretty in a wholesome kind of way. I imagined her returning for another required signature, not having a pen, and being invited in while I looked for one. Sheepishly, I tell her I simply cannot find one. Well, she says, there is only one other way to complete the transaction. Then she takes off her hat, the reddish hair falls to her shoulders, and she seductively pulls out ... yes, a beautiful cock, not too big, and starting to harden. She informs me that she has heard that this is my favorite delivery, and asked for the route. Since I have no pen, I must suck her and drink her cum.

Of course, I gladly oblige.
Remind me not to deliver any packages to your house, smc!