View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LadyboyJerker can only hope to improve

I can do it but it's not too easy. I mean when I bend I have to be in a certain position with my feet over me. What I can do in the position is lick the cock and partially suck the head but not the whole of it. I'm always optimistic that the next time I'll have more of it and that kind of work, little by little I can access more of my cock.

Also, forgot to mention, I have cummed a couple of times on my face by that position (feet above me) and two times I cummed in my mouth. It felt really worm and tasty but the two times I had no courage to swallow and everytime I want to swallow it I don't know what happens but I just don't want to.

Maybe I'm scared to swallow or I'm affraid that I won't like the taste of it. The precum besides, when I suck / lick my cock, I swallow and I actually like it. So I so desperate want to taste the cum but I always back off. Any suggestions?

Also If somebody tasted his cum, how it tasted and I'm asking to answer by your thoughts not a general answer like "It tastes good.", and did you have problems like mine when you first tried to swallow and how you passed that back off and swallowed the cum?

I'll be more than happy If somebody tells me what I asked, I'm enthusiastic about that and want it so much. And to mention that I've never been with a tranny and never had sucked another cock. Well actually I had but that's another story which in fact was in my childhood and partially I'm ashamed about it. So any help or reply is warmly welcomed.

--Vic