View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypierce View Post
In my defense I was covering two topics that are sort of related to each other.

Why men are into transsexuals and Are you gay?

And I was nervous talking to myself.

Overall though my channel is a life class..

It's not to entertain..it's to educate men to be BETTER

When they interact with us socially.
Kelly, I found your video to be quite valuable. Personally (as my many posts on the subject attest), I find the entire "am I gay" conundrum of so many men who find themselves physically attracted to transwomen to be a ridiculous waste of time. But it's good to have a transwoman explain, as you have, an outlook that may help the rest of us avoid having to hear this question again and again. (By the way, I think the question often stems from the same sense of self-loathing, societally constructed, that turns men who have sex with transsexuals to become their physical abusers, often right after ...)

I think Juicy Cherries makes a valid point, about which you need not feel defensive. Attention spans being what they are, your important message might be better served by a shortened version of the video, with the text sharpened and edited. I would be willing to help (I have professional experience, and will send you a PM).