View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela671 View Post
I've done this in the past, i'll leave it tucked in my panties and i'll go over to my desk or any sturdy table and i'll cup my groin and basically sit on the table edge where the corners meet. My feet are off the ground and my entire weight rests on my tucked groin and hand. I'll rock back and forth on my palm until i explode in my panties.
Other times i'll be laying in bed (still tucked) and i'll simulate how a gg rubs her clit. Alot harder to come that way but it is possible.
Once, I was standing up necking with a guy, when his hand snaked under my dress and cupped me and basically did the same thing, just rubbing. When i came, my legs were so weak i could barely stand.(Rare to find a guy that'll do me like that, most want me to whip it out)

I occasionally do masturbate the normal way (it normally takes way too long), but nothing beats the feeling of cum-drenched panties between my legs. (esp if i have to walk or spend time in em!)
It's such a delicious naughty feeling!!

Anyways, i'm curious if any other girls do the same?
I'm one of those "rare" guys. I'd cup and rub you, but I'd want to clean up those cummy panties with my tongue before you take them off.