Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseenseer View Post
Here I post some of the pics which I think would strengthen my case at the risk of being labeled as "gay". I love these boys. And they can't be called ladyboys or femboys for that matter. They are just on the borderline of transformation.
Your earlier post and this post are quite confusing. You write that these pics would "strengthen" your "case," and from your initial I would conclude that your "case" is that this once-promising thread couldn't keep it up (I guess "it" is the promise, although the promise is unclear), that most of the pics belong -- according to you -- to other threads, and that you believe there is nothing special about this thread (I draw the latter conclusion from what I assume is a rhetorical question: "What's so special about this thread then?").

It seems you believe you have some insight into what definitively determines whether someone is a "femboy" or "pretty boy" or now, with your newer post, a "ladyboy." I believe that these labels are extremely malleable. The appropriate approach to take is, in my opinion, to be ecumenical with our classifications and, much more important, to accept however an individual identifies. Thus, if the person in your first picture identifies as a woman, then that person is a woman. If the person in your second picture identifies as a "femboy" or "pretty boy" or "boi" or whatever, then I accept it.

Finally, there is a lot of discussion on this site about being "gay." You seem to be concerned about being so labeled. I suggest you do a search and read some of these posts. Why anyone would worry about such a label is beyond me.