Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

This thread started very well, although it later seemed to lose it's focus on it's main title.

The term pretty boy seemed to have baffled most people, including me. If it is a pretty boy, then it is correct to assume it is a male. Following that logic, a pretty boy could be someone who is:

1) A very handsome boy (for the girls)
2) A very feminine looking boy (for the guys)

Secondly there would be several categories:
a) could be heterosexual
b) gay
c) bi e.g a cross-dresser

Thirdly he could possibly be a femboy.
What he couldn't be is a t-girl / "shemale" / ladyboy because this would imply he is a girl, and therefore "missgendered" and in the wrong thread.

(I know it causes much confusion and sometimes it's not really necessary to be classified like some sort of merchandise, but how do you decide which picture is right for this thread?).

Now classification and naming aside, in this thread the most accurate description of "pretty boys" was without a doubt the very first posts (with a few exceptions in later posts, of course). Shortly after the first post, most pictures were of individuals that were either cross-dressing, or well on their way to becoming t-girls with mini breasts and everything...

Now I am surely not the first one to point this out, and I have seen similar replies, but to all those who find these pretty boys repulsive, may I remind you that most t-girls will have started exactly like these pretty boys (before hormone therapy and plastic surgeries).

My final point, and also very important is to note how young most of the "pretty boy" examples are, it's safe to assume most of them are barely legal. It is also logical to assume that there is something shared in youth between a male and a female that makes them look so attractive. Once a male matures beyond their 30s it's quite hard to keep this boyish feminine look, unless they are on hormone therapy, in which case they'd be t-girls!! Conclusion: for a guy to look this hot is very rare indeed!!

It's only fair I complete this with a few examples of my own:

Meet the twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz (both born in 1989 within 10 minutes of each other, both perfect examples ) , from Germany's rock sensation group called Tokio Hotel. Bill Kaulitz has more than 32,000 pics online.

Just my 2 cents on the subject, hope I made sense, and thanks for reading this far!!
Attached Thumbnails
BillKaulitz29.jpg   billkaulitz7-2.jpg   BillUndTom321.jpg