View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default What delightfull ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Nice description Tailia, but I think you should make these changes:
I would rather see her in a tight miniskirt. Keep the 3" spike heels, but her cock must be tucked back and kept there throughout the day so that she is positively begging to be released every evening. She would absolutely love to feel your long fingernails tease her frontal pubic area as you remind her that it is your decision alone to free her cock from it's restraints. A low cut nylon halter top and strapless bra would do wonders for her. Perhaps tape over her nipples so that she would not be able to show how horny she gets when you dress her up so sexily.
I quite agree with all your ideas. The mini must be VERY tight and I'd want some frilly panties underneath. These would flash when she failed to keep her legs together with her knees to the side while seated. She would perch on a high stool while waiting for orders, the better to keep her mind focused on keeping her modesty under that tight little mini.

The tape is inspired. How nice to think of "zipping" it off one nipple at a time and then alternately pinching them with my nails and lightly licking them with my tongue tip.

Tailia