View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default post scripts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIES666 View Post
One of my favoirite "CULT" movies of all time. I was saving it for a future thread which no doubt will now be made.

I have alot of favorite "B" movies as well. "B" implying bad script, bad directing, bad acting, bad camerawork, etc., etc. Of course they have to be so bad...that they end up being hilarious! In the old days "B" stood for the second film on a double bill.

Hey Violet..."give me the formula"
(What formula?)

Aaah, Cult Movies, thats a great idea. Everybody here loves movies, and thats a sure-fire hit! (go for it Aries, I'm starting my list...! :D)
B-movies are great. Lots of laughs. Ed Wood's "Plan 9 From Outer Space" comes to mind, when the special effects are so laughable it becomes art!

I also need to add yet another film already mentioned: "Planet of the Apes" (original of course!) It sure is sci-fi, and is actually a really great movie. One of the best all-time last-minute plot twists.

Last edited by violet lightning; 05-31-2009 at 08:57 PM.