View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Hank,

I'm glad you posted this. I absolutely HATE tranny drama. I hate gals snipping eachother for how they look, how they earn a living, who is "more trans" than the other - it's fucking spiteful, stupid, and sickening and I won't be posting here for some time because it just can't stand it. How can guys give us basic respect when dating us when we can't give someone who SHOULD "get it" even a little bit of respect.

One thing that I feel should be mentioned, and probably better in the more appropriate thread is Trans calling eachother "guys" which then progresses into calling eachother "fags". First, nothing wrong with being a gay guy, I was out and proud while I was incorrectly living as a gay guy - I got my ass beat and I was still proud - no compromise no shame. EXACTLY as I live my life now. All is shows is a level of ignorant homophobia and ultimately slef-hate.

Anyway - I just thought I'd swing by and kick some reality on last time for a while...