View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by smolderingtemptress View Post
Well, if you make a thread about it, it kind of is up for discussion... but at any rate....

I actually joined because I had read some posts of yours, Hank, and figured you to be a knowledgable guy and understanding as to what TS are about. But since you felt the need to call me out, perhaps I was mistaken.

Peace indeed.
I didn't call you out... you did yourself in such a way that you left me no option but to react. Besides, I fail to see what this particular discussion, we're having here, has to do with my knowledge or the opposite of transsexuality. So far you and I have never discussed transsexuality here as far as I remember.

Maybe we should try? Especially if it could keep your feisty mind a bit off all the fights you otherwise could get into ;-)

Loosen up a little bit here, lady :-) We're here to enjoy ourselves. Not to make it into a tormenting tour-de-pain.

H