Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future
Default Sierra and Sofia Part 1

November is a depressing time of year and when you’re an 18 year old college freshman who’s stuck on campus for Thanksgiving break it’s even more so. Mom is off with her new boyfriend this year and I haven’t spoken to my father in years so I’m with nowhere to go over the long weekend. No girlfriend, no car, no job, and no money really limits my options. I’ll just hang in the dorm with some of the other losers I guess.

College hasn’t exactly been fun so far. I thought I’d get on campus and party and drink and hook up with girls. I didn’t exactly knock ‘em dead in high school and while I hoped I’d lose my virginity over the summer it didn’t turn out that way. Fact is even when I get to one of the parties, I’m too shy to hook up with anyone. All the girls seem to only like the upper classmen anyway and have no interest in dorky freshmen like me. Something look forward too I guess. So far my grades are good because my social life is shit.

I don’t mind the classes and the homework. It’s really what I’m here for anyway. Even though I’m just taking general education courses, I’m enjoying the subjects and getting good grades. By far my favorite course is Spanish 101 but it isn’t because I love the language, it’s because I can’t get enough of the teacher, Seńora Ferraro.

I’ve never seen a teacher, let alone a woman, quite like her. She’s thin yet curvy with gorgeous golden bronze skin that sets off whatever she’s wearing. Her face is exquisite, large eyes and full lips with a perfectly formed nose under masses of lush blonde hair she either keeps pulled back with a colorful scarf or allows to spill across her slender shoulders. The way she moves, the way she speaks- everything about her is captivating. Needless to say I sit right up front and pay close attention while trying to conceal my excitement of being turned on by such an exotic creature. It’s hard not to stare let alone drool on my desk or squirm around in my seat because of a raging hard on.

Maybe I pay too much attention because other people have noticed. On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving , Miss Ferraro was going over some pronunciations, rolling her rs in that deliciously sexy voice of hers, I got so caught up in wanting to kiss those pretty lips I didn’t notice fratboy Fred Durant lean over and knock my books to my the floor. The class stopped short and Miss Ferraro spun around to see me sheepishly retrieving my books from the floor. To my surprise she gave me a soft smile before returning to the lesson. I felt like such an ass and wanted to kill Fred.

At last the bell rang and everyone hurriedly scooped up their belongings and headed for the door. It was later in the afternoon and in another hour the campus would be a ghost town. “Happy Thanksgiving Bob”, Fred said as he bumped my desk on the way out. Not having anywhere to go I wasn’t in as much of a rush.

“Adios Roberto”, Seńora Ferraro called as I got close to the door. The last student slid by me as I turned to wish her a Happy Thanksgiving.

She gave me a smile. “How far is home for you?”, she asked.

“Actually I’m not going home this year, Seńora. My mom is on vacation and I figured it’d be easier just to stay here on campus.”

“That’s no way to spend the holiday. Everyone should have a somewhere to go on Thanksgiving. Even if they don’t, they shouldn’t spend the day alone,” she said.

“Yeah well, I won’t be totally alone. I’m sure there’ll be other guys at the dorm. I’ll probably just watch football or something.”

“Do you like football, Roberto?”, she asked gathering up her coat and patent leather handbag. If there was one thing Miss Ferraro knew how to do it was dress. She pulled her white trench coat on and looked even sexier if that was possible. I felt the blood rush into my cheeks.

“Not really”, I said hoping my voice didn’t break. I felt an extreme need to get back to my room and get some relief.

“Well,” Miss Ferraro said and came a little closer. I’m doing a little entertaining tomorrow. My girlfriend is stopping by for a bit before we go out dancing tomorrow night. We’re not going out until later so if you’d like to stop by I’m sure I can fix you up with a home cooked meal. I can’t promise turkey but I wouldn’t want you to starve on Thanksgiving. My place is an easy walk from campus.”

Could this really be happening?

“I…uh….sure, I’d love to.” Smooth.

“Great”, she said and gave me a wide smile. “I don’t generally like for my students to know where I live but you’re very welcome, Roberto.”

She pulled a pen and a pad from her purse and scrawled out an address. Even her handwriting was sexy. She tore off the address and pressed it into my palm. I noticed how long and slender her fingers were, each tipped with an exquisitely manicure nail painted a hot shade of orange. The next thing I knew, one of those hands closed around my forearm and she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

“Until tomorrow,” she whispered and guided me to the door. My prick was a bar of steel and it was all I could do not to explode. I felt the dampness of pre-cum on my thigh. “Uh…yeah, thanks. See you tomorrow. Um…what time?”

“Not too early, Roberto. Why don’t you come around 7:00. Sofia should be there then. You’ll like her.”

As much as I wished it would only be the two of us, I wondered if Miss Ferraro’s friend would be as hot as her. Beautiful women always seemed to have beautiful friends. “Okay. See you then. Looking forward to it.”

“So am I, Roberto. So am I.”

Damn.