View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Fifty Shades of Kirsten

Getting home from work this afternoon I hear “Hi baby, did you have a good day?” Going downstairs to investigate I find Kirsten, fully naked sitting in the bondage chair playing with the acrylic “ball vise” she ordered. “Wow this is gonna be awesome! I can’t wait to try it out for real.”

“You look great Kirsten but don’t you think that’s a little much? I mean I don’t want to do anything where you might get hurt.”

“I won’t. I’m not like gonna crush my own balls and I’m sure you’ll be careful Andy. You know I thought that video we watched was totally hot. That guy was slowly squeezing that boys balls while he edged him. You could just tell he was loving it. I think it would be sooooo amazing to have you do that to me. There’s NO one else but you I’d ever trust, baby.”

“Well we better use a ‘safeword’ for sure this time.”

“I want you to gag me so we’ll have to use some kind of signal.”

“What did you have in mind Kirsten?”

“Well since I’m gonna be strapped down in the chair, the only thing I could move would be my fingers so at first I thought of ‘flipping’ you off if it got too intense…” you say giggling. “Then I thought if I crossed my fingers that might work.”

“So how far have you taken it since you’ve been down here playing around?”

“Actually quite a ways. It feels good the tighter it gets. I was SO hard. All I needed was to be strapped in with you in control.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Not really. Well maybe a little… What is such a turnon to me is the idea of you in control. Wanna see what it feels like, Andy?”

“OK. But be careful” I say apprehensively.

“Silly… I’m not gonna crush your balls, I just wanted you to see what it feels like before you do it to me. Unless you want me to…" you say smiling.

Taking off my pants I sit in the chair while you help me stick my now hard cock through the hole and then you attach the plexiglass plates and tighten the screws gently. I have to admit it’s sort of weird but also a turn on.

“Now baby just tighten this lever until you want to stop. There’s a ratchet so you can’t undo it… so you better be careful…”

I give the lever a pull and feel the vice tighten. It’s not bad and it kind of feels good.

“Christ Andy, that was nothing. You can do better than that!”

I give the lever another turn and I can feel the plates begin to squeeze my balls. There’s no pain but I feel like if someone went too far this could really hurt or do damage.

“Not bad sweetie. But you know I can take much more than that.”

“Yeah. As long as we use the signal. Also if I think it’s hurting you Kirsten, we stop, no questions asked. Agreed?”

“Sure baby. That’s why I’d never do this with anyone else. I love you Andy.”

“You are right. I’d never hurt you. One thing I remember about that video was how long the dom kept the young man on edge before he let him come. You and I may be here for quite a while…”

“So do you want me to get ready?”

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well, the evil criminals that wanted me to give them the secret formula never did get it. So now they are going to torture me for hours until I break. But as you know I can take a lot.”

Then, heading upstairs, you take a shower, saying “wait here.”

When you come out you are totally naked, covered in oil, and carrying several restraints. “Baby I’m all yours now. You can do whatever you want.”

I tightly cuff your hands behind your back and attach the ankle restraints. I put a heavy leather belt around your waist as well as a slave collar then attach all the chains. There’s no way you can go anywhere now.

“Fuck Kirsten, you look so sexy. You know, I never expected to fall in love with my prisoner.”

“Umm… I think that’s OK in this case baby” you say laughing.

We kiss for the longest time then getting down on my knees, I take your rock hard cock in my mouth and suck you ever so gently. I’m careful to go slowly and lick your shaft very lightly so that you can’t come.

Heading downstairs I walk you over to the bondage chair. Removing your restraints, you sit down and I strap you in. Your legs are spread very wide and I pull the heavy leather straps around your chest, waist and thighs very tight. You gasp as I tighten them. “OK baby?” I ask. “Yeah Andy. God it feels good.”

Tightening up all the remaining straps you are totally immobilized. “I did mean what I said about falling in love with my captive” I say as I bend over to kiss you. You smile at me. I can tell you are super turned on. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen you harder. I’m equally turned on. This should be a very long but fun night.

Opening your mouth wide I insert a rubber penis gag and buckle it. Now we will only be able to communicate through hand signals.

Playing along I say “You have been completely uncooperative. We have found that ordinary means of coercion have proved useless so therefore we will dispense with the preliminaries. You will be tortured until you are completely broken then we’ll ask you again about the secret formula.”

It is a good thing we decided against the “finger” as a hand gesture to use if you were in trouble because even though your wrists are tightly strapped to the chair you manage to “flip me off.” Even though you are gagged I can’t help but hear a giggle as you do this. God, Kirsten, you really are something else.

Speaking sternly, I say “We always begin these sessions slowly, Ms. Williams. It may be hours before a prisoner breaks down. I have a feeling you are a very stubborn girl. This session could go on well into the night.”

I run my fingers up the inside of your thighs. Your muscles pull as hard as they can against the straps but to no avail. I can hear you going “MMMMMpppphhhhhh!” through you gag as I ever so lightly stroke the head of your cock. Kneeling in front of you I lick and torment your throbbing cock with my mouth and tongue. I know exactly what it takes to get you off Kirsten, after all we’ve been dating almost a year. Of course I’m not letting you cum. At least not yet. And I have a lot more in store for you tonight baby.

Leaving your cock alone for the time being, I concentrate on massaging your breasts and nipples. This always drives you wild. I seriously think you could cum just from that. Maybe we’ll try that later. Your body is rigid and you lay back against the chair and moan softly through your gag. You look at me with those beautiful blue eyes. That says it all. We are crazy in love with each other. It just happens that we like to do stuff like this once in a while. We joked one time that we could put “Fifty Shades of Grey” to shame if given the chance.

Taking the plexiglass ball vice, I fit it over your cock and balls. Your eyes grow huge as I tighten the thumbscrews. You had fun playing with it earlier. Now you begin to wonder how far I will take it. Already you are squirming and I look for the crossed finger “safe signal” we had agreed upon earlier. Ever so slowly I tighten the ratchet and watch your balls compress slightly. You have not lost your erection, if anything you are even harder and there is lots of precum flowing out of your beautiful cock. You close your eyes and lay your head against the chair as I again, ever so lightly stroke you. I leave the mechanism where it is while I continue to torment you. It’s been at least three hours and I still haven’t let you come.

“Well, Ms. Williams, are you ready to cooperate with us?” Again you “flip me off” and there is a look of defiance in your beautiful eyes. “I guess we need to take it up a notch” I say as I give the ratchet one more turn. Your back arches as you pull violently against the straps and you scream through your gag. I look for the “crossed finger” signal but still don’t see it. Just to be safe, I back the ratchet off just a little. I can hear you sigh as I do. Then I return to teasing your nipples. You continue to squirm in your bonds and your body is totally covered in oil and sweat. Your beautiful blonde hair is matted to your face. The precum is just pouring out of your cock. I lick up every bit of it. As I do I gently suck you and you thrust your hips as if you were trying to fuck my face. I can hear you moaning and going “MMMMMffff!” through your gag. As I stand up, I give the ratchet another turn. You almost break the straps as I do and I know you are really getting close.

Looking for the “safe signal” I still don’t see it but it’s been almost seven hours now. I’m not sure if you are just being defiant or really want this to continue. I love you Kirsten and above all want this to be fun. We seem to know each other’s limits. So I stop and take your gag out. In a weak voice you say “Jesus, Andy, please let me cum. I love you baby.” I brush your hair out of your face then we share a very long and passionate kiss. I ask you if the vice is too tight. “No. I like it like that. You’re not hurting me Andy.”

Kneeling between your thighs, I take you back into my mouth and begin to suck you off. In seconds I can feel your cock begin to pulse. A moment later you shoot a huge load into my mouth and let out what is almost a “primal” scream as your body pulls against the restraints. You are a very strong girl and you pull one of the wrist straps right off the chair. I can feel your body go limp. If it weren’t for your bonds you would’ve collapsed on top of me. Exhausted, you slump against the back of the chair. Looking up at me you say “I love you so much Andy. That was wonderful.”

“I love you too Kirsten. I hope you are OK. That was really intense!”

You start to laugh and say “Andy, next time we should try something REALLY kinky like having sex in a nice warm bed.”

“Sounds good to me…” I say as I undo the straps holding you to the chair. You are too weak to move so I carry you upstairs to our bedroom and give you a bubble bath and massage then climb into bed with you.

Copyright © 2017 AMS