View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default An Olympic Moment

In my lifetime I have met many celebrities. Mostly in sports and auto racing. My career is teaching and it just so happens that our university is located not far from the Indy 500 track. I am “chair” of the “Motorsports Management” program and also have a consulting practice. Many local celebrities are clients. Almost daily I run into players from the Colts, Pacers, Indiana Fever and of course auto racing. I am no stranger to athletics as I was once a starting linebacker for a “Big 10” university. I have also raced cars as an amateur. I have many friends that have played in the NFL. When I was very young my dad was transferred to New York City and we used to see famous people regularly. My favorite was probably Liza Minnelli who smiled at me while we were riding the subway. My dad's career was in advertising and sales so he came into contact with people from movies and TV as part of his job. Very similar to my own situation.

As a boy, like many my age, Michael Jordan was my biggest sports idol. When I was very young I discovered exercise as a way to increase strength and gain self esteem as well as excel at sports. I also happened to become friends at around age 12 with a very feminine boy that identified as a girl who lived down the street from us. I have told her story elsewhere on TLB. Her name was Stephanie. We were much more than friends, we became lovers and dated throughout high-school. She was in fact my first girlfriend.

I had many posters in my room as a teenager. Most were car, sports, or music related, many were popular actresses from TV. One was a former Olympic Decathlon champion. I believe from the 1976 games which happened a few years before I was born. His accomplishments made him very famous and he was married to a gorgeous model in real life.

Interestingly enough although clearly “male” I found his appearance, with his long hair, short shorts, and tight tank top to be somewhat “feminine.” He was well muscled but not in the way of say “Arnold” or even myself. One time alone in my room I started jacking off to his poster. I guess I just found him “hot” at the time. LOL I remember having a very powerful orgasm and mostly just glad that my mom didn’t walk in on me. It never bothered me however. One, I didn’t think it was “wrong” or “gay” or whatever even back then. Two, you will remember I was dating someone who was transgender at the time. It never occurred again. But many years later he resurfaced as the star of a reality show and then one day announced he was transitioning. As a woman she ended up on the cover of a popular magazine and while she is more than 30 years older than me I find her even more attractive today.

Last edited by a9127; 04-20-2016 at 06:26 PM.