View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

I apologize to you for my aggressivity and violence ... :D
We all are conditioned by our personal experiences; so it's impossible to be totally objective, and that's why we often disagree. Nevertheless, i think that women are often more aggressive, rancorous and vendicative than men, but their aggressivity expresses itself in a different way ( they can act out of spite with incredible wickedness and remember the offences with terrible tenacity). You're right when you say that we all are a mix of masculinity and femininity, and nobody is fully male or female. But this fact depends on the different dosage of the hormons more than on the structure of the brain. The brain of the women is always different by the brain of the men, and the sexual fantasies depend on the brain. The sexuality of ladyboys is a "male" sexuality because their brain is still a male brain. That's why they are the best lovers. I ensure you that shemales have a stunning ability in guessing the sexual fantasies of their partners.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-17-2007 at 01:06 PM.