Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Three Days Grace – Wake Up (Lyrics)

Unfortunately, they did not, to my knowledge, ever make an official video for this song. TDG was one of the last bands I really got into. Like “Breaking Benjamin” they offered a more modern sound away from the “heavy metal,” “thrash,” “alternative,” and “nu-metal” I had essentially grown up with.

There are no weak points on this album as far as I’m concerned. The cover art with the family evicted from their home, burning in the background, is also very intense. Really hard to pick a “favorite” here but I think it would be this track. I seem to remember reading an interview with them where they mentioned Black Sabbath as one of their influences. Though they are totally different and decades apart, I can hear that “ominous” sound in many TDG songs.

Best YouTube Comments:

“His voice when he says ‘fuck’.”

“This song scares me a lil...”

“He said ‘THE shit’ meaning it’s awesome.”

“Must learn this song on guitar.”

“I love the beginning its amazing.”

(Me: One person on another post said if you could play the intro you were "guaranteed to get laid…” )

Last edited by a9127; 11-23-2018 at 04:08 PM.