View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocinteeni View Post
is the "painting" of my dick what i said when i mentioned the too much information part? And I know it seams like im picky about the hair, and i understand that girls regardless if trans or genetic get hair in those places sometimes but they are properly groomed, ya know? But the reason why it made an impact on me is because it made her out to be strictly just CD not actually a practicing full time transexual, and I am just not attracted to part time CD's that are CD just for sex and thats the impression I was left with.

Thanks for your input though, it feels way better to talk to people about it that are more understanding, which my friends are but they still are not ideal because they still think its weird and guy friends will really pick on you for stuff like this.
The only reason I mentioned the hair and stuff is because she may have been full time, or starting to transition - trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and all. I have to agree that even in the beginning, if I was expecting to be naked, my stuff was groomed.

"Painted" is, in fact, what you were talking about. Poo on the dick. It can happen, but any person bottoming should know how to keep that to a minimum. I'm really at a loss. Actually, the way you describe her, it really sounds like she didn't put much preparation into the meeting. That's a shame really. Back when I was dating and the few times I actually decided it was OK to be some guy's first, I REALLY went the extra mile to make sure I was as darling and lovely as I could be.

(On the off chance he actually showed up for the date, I wanted him to be glad he didn't chicken out )