View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question Are Ladyboys more feminine than Females?

Are ladyboys/tgirls more feminine and sexier than the modern girl.

Call me an old fashion sexist, but i love my women how they used to be.
Polite, caring and respectful to their man, she stayed at home looking after the home and then her man when he came back from work.
She did everything to please him, she spent a long time taking care of herself trying to look as pretty, feminine and sexy as possible, all for her man, he was her world.

Now it seems the man is last, she wants a career for herself, buys ready made meals so she doesn't have to cook.
She dresses in jeans and tshirts when at home and only dresses up for work or for herself, not her man.
She dose most things for herself and seems to have little respect anymore for her man.

The man is expected to know exactly how to pleases her in bed, exactly where all her erogenous zones are.
Hes got to be macho but have a feminine side, hes got to be clean and well dresses and smell good but can't be seen to be vain.
Women want a confusing mix of the perfect new modern thinking man and the old macho type man.
We seem to be expected to be everything at once, seems there's a lot of pressure on us men to be the perfect slaves, with women doing just as they please.

Now I'm not saying this is every woman or its all this extreme, but i think a lot of men see things this way now, and I'm not saying it should all be like it used to be, but i think things have gone too far away from the old fashioned lady and femininity, we need a little back.

I'm lucky my girl likes to pamper me, but i know a lot of men are left out a little.
So maybe this rise in interest in ladyboys is fuelled a little by the idea that tgirls might be more feminine than females.
After all thay go to a lot of trouble and time in making themselves as feminine and sexy as possible for men.
Maybe they would concentrate on looking after their man more, mabey thay feel the need to be more feminine, more like a full-on woman.
We Shemale lovers know that some tgirls do look sexier and act more like girls than girls do.
So would they be more like girls used to be, sexier, wanting to please her man more, more feminine than girls are now?
Or is this just my imagination working overtime again.

Last edited by tlover; 09-21-2007 at 08:48 PM.