Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Charlie And Khloe

Part 3

I plan to go looking for a condo. Tomorrow, would you like to go with me. Well I will think it over she said. I will phone you in the morning, OK? She said, I have to go now, and gave him a light kiss, thanks for a lovely evening. Oh no! She is leaving, what can I do to make her stay. I wish you would spend the night. We could swim again in the morning. Don't worry, she said, I will call you in the morning. She opened the door and left. Charlie was beside himself, he just met the tgirl of his dreams and she left. He almost cried to see her leave. All he can do is pray that she will call. He turned on his computer and watched clips of Khloe over and over while he pleasured himself, god he wants to love her. He could hardly sleep all night worrying that she might not call. Finally it was morning; he was lying in bed with the phone nearby and his heart pounding. At last it rang! Hi this is Khloe. Her voice was just like her voice in the video clips, low and incredibly sensual. In the clips, every time she said "transsexual" he would almost cum. Shall I meet you in the lobby in half an hour she asked? Yes, that would fine, I will see you then. He showered and put on his best outfit and went down to see the most desirable tgirl ever. She was there when he came down stairs. She had on a brief black chemise type of dress. She was a knockout and everybody including the women, in the lobby were checking her out. His heart was still throbbing and it was all he could do to keep from having a hardon. They went out to the Tesla in the parking lot. Wow, she said, is this your car? Yes, she is mine, my electric lover, he said. Oh, do you cum while driving it, she asked? Well not quite, he said, but when I floor it I get a hardon. Interesting, maybe I could get a hardon riding in it she said. Well we need to find out don't we. They got in and headed up interstate eight and when they found a clear open stretch, Charlie floored the Tesla, the tires squealed and they were pinned to their seats. Khloe screamed yes its happening! Charlie said, yes I have one too. Khloe reached over to his crotch felt the big bulge in his pants. Oh my, it is hard, Charlie then reached over and found a nice bulge between Khloe's legs. Charlie said, Khloe lets go back to the hotel, OK? Sounds good to me she said as she caressed his throbbing bulge. They got back to the hotel and rushed up to his room. They tore off their clothes and got into a steamy hot shower and proceeded to passionately kiss, licking each other lips and sucking tongues. Their cocks were rock hard and rubbing against each other. They soaped up each other and enjoyed caressing their slippery bodies and hard soapy cocks.