Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Somewhere in Time (Part 1)

The following story was inspired by "Toni" the girl on the cover of "Small Town Transvestite" posted in the Drag Queens forum. Hope you enjoy it...

A few nights ago I was heading home from the gym. Located on Oak Street in Zionsville it’s only about three miles from where I live. Many years ago, this was mostly farmland and Oak Street was a dirt road. None of the Interstates existed back then and the “big city,” Indianapolis, seemed much farther away than it does now.

There is a severe thunderstorm that just sort of popped up. The forecast said nothing about storms. I chalk it up to living in Indiana. Suddenly there is a blinding flash of lightning. I pull over and then everything goes black.

When I wake up it’s a clear, beautiful warm summer night. Carefully, I pull back on to Oak Street. Something seems different. It’s really bumpy. I realize that the road is dirt! “Well that’s great… why didn’t they tell us they were going to be doing roadwork at night!” I’m kind of pissed because I could have easily driven my truck. The Hellcat sits so low I can hear it scrape. “Shit!” I check my cellphone and it’s not working. In fact none of the GPS stuff in my car or satellite radio is working! All I can get are “AM” radio stations and they are playing music that sounds like something my grandparents would’ve listened to.

Farther down, I see someone standing at the side of the road. It looks like a girl hitchhiking. As I pull up I can tell she’s wearing older style clothing. Maybe she went to a party? I have a thing about never picking up hitchhikers but I can’t just leave her there so I slow down and stop.

She comes over to the car and I roll down the window. I get a good look at how pretty she is. “Where you going?”

“Anywhere but here. How about a ride to Indianapolis?”

“OK. But I need to stop by my place first.”

“Where’s that?”

“Just down the road.”

Laughing she says “in the cornfield?”

Suddenly I realize my house is gone. In fact there’s nothing at all.

“Ummm… well it used to be here…”

“Are you drunk baby? I mean you are really cute but are you OK?”

“Yeah. I just think I lost my way up here.”

“You and me both...” she says smiling at me. I think I lost mine a long time ago sweetie. You have no idea."

Then you add “Why don’t you come to Indianapolis with me? Maybe we can have a good time.”

You climb in and I say “My name’s Andy. What’s yours?”

“Toni. Thanks for stopping by the way. I thought no one would ever come by.”

“What are you doing out so late?”

“I had a big argument with my family. They told me to get out. I was gonna go downtown and stay with friends. Wow Andy I’ve never seen a car like this. What is it?”

“It’s a Dodge.”

“Well it’s not at all like my dad’s” you giggle. “These seats feel wonderful. I feel like I could sleep in one.”

I head West to where I expect I-65 to be but there’s nothing.

“Andy, you really are lost! I know how to get to Indianapolis from here. Turn around.”

We head back East on Oak Street. In the moonlight, I can see there’s no houses. No gym. No Bentley dealership. Just farms. I recognize some of the buildings in downtown Zionsville but they look so much newer. At least now I sort of know where I am.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I’ll get us there. Jesus! Watch your speed. It’s only 25 out here!”

“25? What do they drive, horses and buggy’s?”

“Well sometimes…”

We drive very slowly but that’s OK, it’s a beautiful evening and we talk about many things. You tell me a lot about your family. “I was always considered the outcast” you say. “When I was younger I was picked on by the other kids in school. Noticing my size and build, you say “I wish I’d had a friend like you.”

“Well I’d never let anyone pick on you.”

“Awww… that’s so sweet Andy. You seem like a really nice guy. Are you married?”

“I was several years ago.”

“Have a girlfriend?”

“No. Not at the moment.”

“You know Andy. There’s a lot of things about me you still don’t know. I wish I could tell you.”

“Toni, you seem like a really nice girl. I’ve enjoyed just talking with you tonight. Can I ask you something?”

I can see you become a little apprehensive and you say tentatively “What?”

“Why are you dressed like that? Your clothes look like they’re from the 40’s or the 50’s. I mean you look great. I just wondered if you were at a party or something.”

“I like wearing dresses. Well at least most of the time. And it is 1949.”

OK. That explains a lot. Trying not to seem alarmed I realize that the storm earlier must have been a “time portal.”

“Well I hope you don’t mind me saying this but I think you’re beautiful.”

“Thank you. You know I hardly ever hear people say that to me.”

“I can’t imagine why not. If they don’t they’re fucking crazy.”

“Where DID you learn that word young man…” you say giggling. "My mom would wash out your mouth with soap!”

“Sorry. I just thought everyone used it.”

“Really? Where are you from anyway?”

“Actually I live right here in Zionsville. In Stonegate.”

“Stonegate? Well wherever you are from I think you are really sweet.” With that you lean over and kiss me.

Then you say “God I wish I could tell you more Andy.”

“It’s OK. It can’t be anything that bad can it? Even if it is I’d help you.”

“Yeah I know you would. I wish there were more guys like you. And yes many people would think it’s something bad.”

This time I lean over and kiss you. You open your mouth a little. Our tongues touch. You run your hands over my chest and arms. I place one hand on your thigh but you stop me before I can go “there.”

“Andy, I want you to tell me what exactly happened to you. Then I will tell you everything.”

“OK Toni.”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-15-2017 at 02:29 PM.