View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Trip Back

“I’m sorry I messed up your ‘motorcycle lesson.’ I guess I was a ‘bad girl’ after all. You might have to tie me to the bed and spank me.” You say, giggling. “Seriously I really do want to go riding with you, Andy.”

“That’s OK Kirsten, I think you know enough now that we could take the bike out for a ride. Just remember to hold on tight. I’ll take care of the rest…”

“I like the sound of that. I’ll be right back sweetie...”

Coming downstairs you look incredible in your tight black leather pants, boots, and jacket. I remember being literally stunned by your beauty the first time I saw you at the gym that night. With your long straight strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful face, and standing 6’2” in your boots, you look awesome. If Harley-Davidson had any sense they’d use you in an ad campaign to attract women riders.

“You will need to wear this too baby” I say giving you your helmet. “Indiana doesn’t have a ‘helmet law’ but I do--for you.”

"Where are we going anyway?”

“Well I thought we could ride around Zionsville for a while. The speed limit is 45 and maybe we could go through some of the old neighborhoods. If everything goes well, we could get on I-65 and head up to West Lafayette. I’m sure you remember THAT place.”

“We could go see our old dorm! Too bad I’m seven years behind you. Wouldn’t that have been awesome if we had been ‘roommates’? Also I never realized you played on the team that went to the Rose Bowl. Sorry, but I found some of your stuff in the garage.”

“No problem. You told me you played football too.”

“Yes. In high-school I was pretty good. Tall and fast. My Dad always wanted a ‘son.’ He got me instead… I really tried to be a ‘guy.’ My parents never understood it. That I was a girl inside I mean. They just thought it was some kind of phase. They took me to different doctors and one time my Dad said he was ashamed of me and that I should ‘grow up.’ My life as a teen was miserable. After I graduated from college and got a job I basically said ‘fuck you’ and I’ve been on my own ever since.”

“I’m really sorry to hear that Kirsten. You know how much I love you. I just can’t believe that your parents treated you like that. You are such a beautiful, intelligent, amazing, wonderful person. Anyone in their right mind should be proud to have a son--or daughter--like you.”

“I know you feel that way Andy. And I think my parents understand who I am a little better now. We’ve had lots of talks. But there’s still a lot of hard feelings. By the way, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, baby.”

“When I was looking through your ‘stuff’ in that box I found an old picture of you with a friend. You guys looked like you might have been 11 or 12. You were both so cute! Who was she?”

“Her name was Stephanie. That picture was taken in August 1992. We went to King’s Island with my family. At that time, I still knew her as ‘Stephen.’ We were really good friends. My parents thought we were gay. She had a lot easier time with her family than it sounds like you had with yours. You wouldn’t believe some of the conversations I had with my Mom and Dad! But basically they were totally accepting of us. We dated through high-school.”

“I know you told me you had been married before but Stephanie was your first girlfriend wasn’t she? That explains a lot Andy. I hope you don’t mind that I saw that picture. I think it’s really sweet.”

“No. I’m glad we’ve shared this. I love you Kirsten.” With that, I start the bike. In the garage even with the door open it is louder than anything you have ever heard. I can tell you are a little taken back by it but I can see the excitement in your eyes. I have a feeling this is going to be a great day. “Get on baby, you’re about to become a ‘motorcycle slut’” I say laughing. “You are such a butthole sometimes Andy but I love you…” you say climbing on and putting your arms around me.

Heading out of the driveway we just go around the subdivision. Maybe doing about 20 or 30. You are doing a good job of paying attention and not letting go. After a few minutes I decide we can head out into traffic so we turn onto Oak street. The speed limit is 45 and then 35 in downtown Zionsville. We turn around and head all the way back past where we live to the shopping center. Stopping, I ask you if you think you are ready for the Interstate.

“Fuck yeah! I love this!”

We merge onto I-65 and instantly encounter a bunch of trucks headed to Chicago. You tighten your grip on me and I can tell you are a little nervous. I quickly get us out of the ‘traffic jam’ and soon we are cruising along at 70. There’s not a lot of traffic at this hour so you have time to relax and enjoy the ride. The trip to Lafayette is less than an hour and soon we are back in familiar territory. We stop at “Triple XXX” for lunch then head onto campus. Over lunch, you say “I’d like to see Ross-Ade stadium if we can. I wish I’d seen you play. You think they will let us in?”

“Yeah, probably. I still know some people around here.”

Since the dorms haven’t opened up for students yet everything is locked. And most of the campus is about like I remembered it. It’s fun to see a lot of the old places but what makes it special is sharing it with you, Kirsten. I’m thinking about where we could go to fool around. This campus always struck me as designed by engineers for engineers and there were never any really good places to “make out.” It would be awesome if we could get into the dorm and “borrow” one of the rooms. We then head to the football stadium and after talking with security, I manage to get him to let us in. We go out onto the field. It’s the first time I’ve been down here in many years. A lot of old memories come back. It’s weird to see it so empty.

You walk up beside me and hold my hand. “Wow. I’ve never seen it from down here. What are you thinking about Andy?”

“Doing it on the 50-yard line.”

“Silly… there’s people around! But I like the way you’re thinking. Keep saying stuff like that.”

“If we had been in the same graduating class this is where I would have proposed to you Kirsten.”

“That’s really sweet Andy, but I liked you way you did propose to me lots better.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too baby. You know I’m not very subtle. I wanna fuck your brains out Andy. Where do you think we can go?”

“I don’t know Kirsten. Maybe we can stop some place or wait ‘till we get home. Think you can stand it?”

“No. But you’re really in for it when we get back… Andy, I want you to know it was special coming here with you. I didn’t really have a boyfriend back then. All I did was study. I meant what I said earlier, I wish we could have been roommates. Then we could have had sex all the time.”

Soon we are back on I-65 and headed home. I can feel your hard cock and even though I told you to be careful you are grinding your hips against me. Of course I also have a hard on. God I want you so bad. There’s only one thing to do. Seeing a sign for a rest stop and picnic area. I pull over and realize that it’s deserted plus there is a woods nearby. You know exactly what I’m thinking.

Getting off the bike we both remove our helmets and without saying anything start kissing and feeling each other up. The sensation of our hard cocks touching through our leather pants is amazing. I remove your jacket. Kneeling in front of you I suck your beautiful cock as you say “God that feels wonderful Andy. Don’t stop…” I can tell you are getting close as your body tenses and you cum. It tastes great and I swallow all of it. Then you say “Just lie back baby” as you go to work on me. It doesn’t take long and soon I explode into your mouth. For a long time, we just lay there on the grass. It is really a great feeling. I just want to spend forever with you Kirsten. We talk about our future plans and what a beautiful day it’s been. It’s just nice being together.

Soon we both start to get hard again and you give me that “look.” I know what THAT means. A few feet away there are two trees. I noticed you checking them out earlier. Getting a coil of rope out of one of the saddle bags I cut four lengths and tie you spread eagled between the trees. You moan softly as I play with your now very hard nipples and cock. The afternoon sun is hot and your magnificent body is covered in sweat. We kiss and you say “I told you I was a bad girl. You know what you have to do, baby…” So standing behind you I spank your ass with my hand. I’m not sure about this at first but I can tell you are SO turned on. Of course I’m careful not to really hurt you. “Christ, Kirsten you are such a slut!” “Fuck Andy, that feels so good. God, I would be YOUR slut anytime…” It doesn’t look like anyone is around so there is no reason to hurry. I take my time slowly teasing your cock, playing with your nipples, and spanking you.

Keeling behind you I kiss your long legs all the way from your feet up to your ass. I also take this opportunity to slowly stroke your cock which now is rock hard. Breathlessly you say “Fuck me now, Andy.” Inserting my finger, I massage your prostate. Then just when it seems you can’t take anymore I enter you and we both come very quickly. Our orgasms are brief but intense. I am so spent I just kneel there with my arms around you and my head resting against your ass. You go limp in your bonds. If someone was to come along now I’m not sure what we would do.

Getting up I walk around and cut all of the ropes holding you. Putting your arms around my neck you kiss me like you never have before. It’s like you are going to take my face off. When we finally come up for air you say “God, I love you so much Andy. I’m so glad I met you.”

“When we get back home, wanna go for three?” I say. “Sure, baby. I was thinking more like four or five…” We get dressed and back on the bike and all the way home you hold on to me tightly. I can feel your cock getting hard again and I know that tonight will be special too.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-05-2016 at 06:40 PM.