View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
I can't help it... I still feel guilty about these desires...
Psychologists generally define guilt as that which occurs when you believe or realize that you have violated some kind of moral standard or norm. It doesn't even matter whether you actually have done something of that sort -- you simply believe that you have. It causes internal conflict, because you believe you either did something you should not have done, or failed to do something you should have done.

Guilt is a terrible thing to carry around. It tears us apart as human beings. I suggest you need to spend some time realizing that sex with a tgirl does not violate any moral standard, and you will be able to get past these feelings. If you are hiding this sex from a partner, that -- of course -- is a different issue.