Thread: Arab Spring
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
It seems that most religions have been "created" by a profit or profits. These are unique individuals that claim to be capable of communicating with God. Thus, they are the messengers of God, preaching what they claim to be the true word of God. It seems strange to me that God would do this. Why would he/she select numerous individuals to communicate his message when his "message" varies dramatically with each profit? I would suggest that profits are very clever con men that use the concept of God to satisfy their egocentric delusions that they are something special. They also use this delusion to get control of a congregation of worshipers. Humans are easily intimidated by the idea that a powerful being is looking over them. It becomes easy for the profit and his disciples to get people to do things that they would never do otherwise (crusades, evangelize, kill dissidents, etc).
Needless to say, I am not into religiosity. I see life as a miracle and if anybody is a profit it is Charles Darwin.
Wow, did you ever miss the point of my post!