View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Smile Envy of my girlfriends big dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekretter View Post
As long as the girl was a passable female (like vanity, bianca, etc) and didn't have a deep voice, it would be acceptable to me. Ideally the perfect shemale girlfriend for me would look better than most genetic girls and have realistic and downright sexy tits (like Danielle Foxxx) I'd prefer her to have a dick like Sasha's, juicy and actually really sexy looking cock, although for some reason the idea of a supermodel type girl with a really small ("girly") penis turns me on, I don't know why. Sometimes I like to imagine celebrities or just sexy woman in general and how they would look walking around naked with their tiny dick bobbing to and fro..-- anyway im straying a little off topic but yeah..

Actually an average but sexy looking girl who happens to have a dick would be great for me, she wouldn't have to be a super model
Couldn't agree with you more about Sasha's dick its perfect and very sexy, and yes she could be average looking as long as the fooling bit worked, that's a big part of the fantasy for me and the fact that, i know something shocking that you don't, and if you did, hell we know you would be even more envious.:D