View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road

Oh Sandy, what a knockout! But I can't see shemales/ladyboys ever being physiologically ABLE to become boys again. Believe me, I've met girls in Peru that are so GORGEOUS, with bodies to die for, asses!!! legs!!! tiny little tummies, beautiful feminine faces! Now how is that going to turn back into some hairy, stinky, ugly guy (like most of us)? It seems to me that, like any field in life, sports, music, academics, one needs TALENT. These shemales weren't ordinary 14 year olds, like I was, for example, very masculine and muscular, etc. etc. They start as very effeminate boys with tiny frames, boys who should have been born girls. They never felt like boys, according to the conversations I had with these magnificent creatures, having a beer, or dinner, or talking in her room. Then again, what do I know? I've only just started this madness. And, Rambam, you're right, and bless you for coming out and admitting it. We ARE a little.....what...bizarre... I don't know, for being so prepossessed with such a passionate love for shemales. I love them and I'd stay with them, but it IS......strange, but beautiful.