View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival View Post
But what I don't understand, and again displaying most likely, my rookie ignorance, is what happens to all these girls, not just Sandy. It seemed that when I first discovered shemale galleries, many of the girls and pictures were from a number of years ago, and their faces and names never come up in current forums, but rather are replaced by new ones. Do these girls get married, go into hiding? Does anyone know, because it does seem such a shame. I'd had my heart set on finding some of them in Brazil, Thailand, etc. and wonder if that will ever be possible.
I once posted a thread asking this question Percival. I hear most go back to their provinces after 'working' for a few years and return to their everyday lives on farms, markets etc and the clever ones save to buy a small business. This is why some are reluctant to have implants, knowing the time will come to return to the male mode. (or gay mode which nobody likes to talk about here). Sukhumvit area in Bangkok is crawling with young, pretty ladyboys these days. They will soon outnumber the genetic girls, if they don't already. So I guess the older girls kind of make way for the next generation. The oldest ladyboy I've ever seen is the lady that runs Linda's Bar in Pattaya. Hard to tell but she must be around the 45 mark....but I wasn't go to risk asking her Rgds