View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadlong View Post
If adequate amount of lube is used then it shudnt be painful.. But it depends upon how tight ua anal spinc n mscls are.. As for me d nly time i felt pain ws on acc of lack of lube.. Apart fr dt.. Js cant get enuf

Now dats some thrilling ideas.. Wantd to kno in ua years of experience if you found one particular type of position to be the most stimulating & which resulted in a handsfree prostate orgasm? Or if you exp orgasm faster ??
As stated in my original post:

"I recommend trying doggy or lying on your back. Doggy is good if you really want your partner to give you an incredible fuck and you should most assuredly get a total body orgasm. Also try "reverse cowgirl" like in the photo. It will give his cock a different angle inside you ass making for a different sensation for both of you. Once you experience your first anal orgasm you'll discover a whole new aspect of your sexuality. Good luck and let me know if this helps."