View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Now that his prediction turned out to be false, the idiot (sorry ... I realize calling him that is an insult to all other idiots) Harold Camping who said the world was ending on May 21 has adjusted his timetable. Saturday was, apparently, only the beginning of a 5-month spiritual period leading up to the destruction of the world on October 21.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAH01JK1GT.DTL

So, for all you heathens out there, you have 5 more months to get your "houses in order." As for me, I plan to achieve heaven on earth by sucking as much girl cock and drinking as much cum as I can.
Fantastic, he's playing the ad hoc game. And when the next date comes and he's wrong again he'll make up some other excuse and then another until he dies and is remembered by the rational as another in a long series (now hundreds of years) of folks who predicted the end and got it wrong by a couple billion years.

Last edited by Enoch Root; 05-24-2011 at 11:58 AM.