View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Now that his prediction turned out to be false, the idiot (sorry ... I realize calling him that is an insult to all other idiots) Harold Camping who said the world was ending on May 21 has adjusted his timetable. Saturday was, apparently, only the beginning of a 5-month spiritual period leading up to the destruction of the world on October 21.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAH01JK1GT.DTL

So, for all you heathens out there, you have 5 more months to get your "houses in order." As for me, I plan to achieve heaven on earth by sucking as much girl cock and drinking as much cum as I can.
Why do i get the feeling that on Oct 22 he'll have some excuss and claim another day will be the end of the world

The end of the world will never happen thanks to Boston winning the world series yes it's true cause the end of the world was supposed to happen with the REDSOXS playing the CUBS in the top of the fifth inning game seven tied 1-1 and the world ened
but thanks to the REDSOXS winning a few we are now safe
Jerseygirl Jen