View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough

I prefer the big cocks. The reason why is they are more exciting as they fill my mouth, I love the feeling of the throbbing viens against the walls of my mouth and there's more to suck. Also, there's more to feel up my arse.

The only cocks that I sucked was from a shemale that I sucked off on two occasions and she was small but I did still enjoy her. Her cock grew to a thin six inches. I sucked off a man and his cock was big and I enjoyed the felling from him more. I want to suckoff more shemales and shemales with large cocks to fill my gob with cum and my arse with large cocks.

One thing I must point out, some shemales with small cocks can squirt more cum than some with large cocks and the cum counts as a big part of the excitement. When I used the words "cum counts" and "big" in that sentence, I wasn't trying to crack a joke. Those jokes are too old anyway.
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.