View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
Not to be a downer but I did some "research" on phimosis. It's a bad dealio.
For instance, uncircumcised penises, especially those with foreskins that cannot be retracted for frequent cleansing, are more likely to develop cancer, usually Squamous Cell, and THAT leads to amputation.
Also, women who have frequent intercourse with uncircumcised men are more likely to develop cervical cancer!
Besides that threat, and although I've never "met" a penis with phimosis, the prospect of handling, much less sucking, one is disgusting to say the least, what with all that stinky "Cheese" (Smegma, actually,) accumulating under the foreskin.
My Asian ladyboy friend/lover says that some of the ladyboys, and there seems to be a LOT of phimosis among them, prepare for sex by flushing under the foreskin with some sort of "Water-Pik" device after using a soapy cotton swab under there. True or not, sounds like a good idea. I know I wouldn't go near an unclean penis!
We girls are a little picky at times, I admit, but I won't budge on this one!

I will not disagree with you as far as keeping it extra squeaky clean. Those that are aflicted with Phimosis, I really do feel for them. It looks painful and hard to deal with. But, to take care and be gentle with one that has it and to give her pleasure, is still something I would do for her!!... But any uncut cock needs to be kept very clean!!!.. Probably as many times a day as is necessary!!..