View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyenvy View Post
I think that they become more feminine once the have been cut
I totally disagree. Feminism isn't having or not having a dick between your legs, it's personality. One comment I read here about it hurting, maybe it does or doesn't, depending of course on the procedure before and after. But the point is, why? For guys, if what you want is a good person with feminine qualities, what difference would a third leg between her legs mean? Would a genetic woman be less feminine in your eyes without breasts? Some are born with virtually no 'protruding' breasts others lose them through cancer. Would you then say they weren't woman enough for you? That's sad, and worse it's very self absorbed. Personally, I still wonder if I can accept a life partner who is a transgender because of the 'short arm'. But if I were to fall in love with her, why then would I subject her to remove a part of her body just to please my ego or insecurities? I already have seen more TG's more feminine than many genetic (cis)girls I have gone out with. One final say on the 'short arm', after time anyone can grow to love & accept it. It'll just be more of her to love. Many might disagree, hope those that do get what they want. But I hope the keep her for life if they convince someone to make that sacrifice for them.