View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGadmirer View Post
It is often said that transsexuality is in no way related to sexual orientation, but why then is lesbianism so very rare among trans-women?

If straight men transitioned at the same rate as gay and bi-sexual men, the transsexual gender would mainly consist of lesbians and that (to my regret) is clearly not the case.

As most girls appear to be into men, they must have been gay or bi-sexual in the first place. So.....isn't there a link after all?

Diana
Diana

Read my posting about a precondition for sexual attraction, plz. Normally, gender identification and sexual orientation tend to follow the "accepted" trend, but they are still separated. I do know a few transsexual women (Western chat friends) who are sexually attracted to women. But I guess that's as seldom as cisgendered women being lesbian... I don't know the percentage...

You can be sure that most m2f trans*women have PRETENDED to be gay in as much as they have pretended to be guys before coming out of the closet.

But in my world a trans*woman attracted to men is not gay. Surely, she can be a bisexual, but a "gay trans*woman" is a trans*lesbian woman, meaning a trans*woman who is attracted to cis*women.

This is getting complicated, I know, but it's really rather simple... :-)

No worries, you will find her.

Just out of curiousity... do you consider yourself a gay cis*woman? By my logic you are by being attracted to m2f trans*women. Are you also attracted to cis*women? (I'm not any more)

Good posting you made!

H