Thread: Homage To Luiza
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
My family thinks shemales are a sort of monsters and i'm a pervert. I couldn't care less. Luiza is the most sweet, intelligent and lovely person wich i know, and my only worry is to make her happy. My family must suck her.
I'm sorry to hear that they take it in such a bad way, my friend. But forgive them as they don't know what they are saying.

Luckily I have only had positive feed-back from friends and family, and it saddens me when others have to endure pain for their more than reasonable choices in life.

But in the end I believe it makes us a bit stronger. So stand up for your woman and keep being proud of her! You have found a unique woman that I'm sure has SO much more than the vanilla girls that most men fall for. Be proud of your uniqueness and adore Luiza's uniqueness!

As for your family? Eventually they'll come around once they realize that their idiotic responses to something they don't have a clue about bear no fruit.

You made the right choice and followed your heart! I salute Luiza and you!

Peace!

Hank