Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Pics of Hedda for my friend Boner. Including one as a blonde with green highlights.
Wow! Awesome pics Andy! Thanks!

I just love "The Queen of Green" she has that mature, fashionably buxom, zaftig look that gets me going

It goes back to childhood. Marsha Queen of Diamonds was one of the first divaliscious ladies but there was also Beverly Sills. I remember as kid seeing her on Carol Burnett and The Muppet Show and how much I liked her. I had fantasies of her being my baby sitter and tucking me in at night, letting my inexperienced hands roam her body as she covered my face with kisses.

When I found pictures of her in my dad's record collection and in his stack of old Opera News magazines I was in heaven! Until he found them in my room and asked me if I liked looking at her. What could I say! I was so embarrassed

Anyway- I liked looking at her then and I still do today? Viva la Diva Beverly Sills!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0172.JPG   IMG_0171.JPG   IMG_0175.JPG  

IMG_0176.JPG   IMG_0174.JPG   IMG_0177.JPG