View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Latin515415 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Trans Relationships: Truly, Madly Deeply

Hi!

I'm a Hispanic male who just moved the NYC area. I've been thinking for a while about a relationship with a transwoman and finally have the opportunity to pursue one since this is a "place to be" for transex lifestyles. Years ago, back in Texas, I met an attractive black transwoman in the apartment complex I lived at, but I was too busy being a church boy to take advantage of the potential experience. Now, I find myself looking at that friendship and wondering what I may have missed out on. While some are mainly fascinated by the novel sexual aspect of this kind of relationship, my interest is directed mostly at the psychological aspect, the emotional side, of this kind of pair bond.

And a pair bond - deep, soul moving emotional intimacy - is what I'm looking for. I want powerful love, and I think this may be something that a transwoman can offer in a way others can't; that this may be a positive difference that sets their kind apart, and above, a child bearing female. So, I'm here to learn as much as I can about transwomen. I've had some interactions with transwomen online that often trailed away like a ghost vanishing into the night. I've done some reading and realize that I may have played the jackass in those interactions and that transwomen can often be hypersensitive due to a number of challenging external circumstances they experience as well as to some common internal disposition.

I would really like to get feedback on my impression of transwomen in relationships. Is it true? Can transwomen actually provide deeper and more satisfying emotional bonds than wombed women? I look forward to everyones feedback. Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by Latin515415; 09-28-2015 at 10:33 AM.