View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Given that all this kicked off BECAUSE of someone being shot... I don't really see guns making things better. Interesting to consider what it'd be like if we DID have gun ownership permitted here, I imagine NATO would be setting up a no-fly zone over the country right now, and several countries would be beginning to recognise a transitional government based in Salford....
Nah, I'd only gun down the fools tossing "petrol bombs" as reported by the news. It is an act of terrorism. The other morons would be pelted with rubber bullets or pepper rounds and gassed out with tear gas. If London PD has access to audio weapons, I'll gladly use that too. It's basically high pitched audio frequencies blasted at unruly morons to disperse crowds.