View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tartesos is on a distinguished road
Question Thailand

Hello Everyone! I just discover this site and I must congratulations everybody for this fine and helpful site
I am planning a trip to Thailand very soon. I went there last year and had the opportunity to be with som LB at Nana Plaza bars.
But this time I´d like to go to Patayya (or other suggestions). My plan, if possible, is to meet a LB and then go for a few days or so to other places/beaches with her.
I understand that will not be for free, but I wonder if this is possible. My intention is to experience the company for longer, but the idea of getting a LB girlfriend is somewhere in the horizon (they are so much prettier!).
Can anyone tell me if I could have any kind of susccess with the LB at the bars? Should I go somewhere else to meet them? Where? ( I have seen the internet places but they seem not practical for me). By the way, is there a list of LB places (bars, discos, etc...) in Thailand/Phillipines? The only place I know is Nana Plaza. I have found lots of lists of gay places, but that´s not what I am looking for.
Thanks a lot!!