View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

After “ignoring” me, Fran left the room. I assume that she has met up with an old friend or else she has found something more intriguing going on upstairs. Needing a drink to replace the one I dropped, I walk over to the bar and order another vodka martini. I rode my Harley to the party so I am dressed from head to toe in black leather. Including boots. I notice my friend ila has arrived. He is looking good and is dressed casually. We say hello but don’t spend too much time talking, for as he has already mentioned, we are both interested in Fran. As many of my friends at the party know, I am still engaged to “Kirsten” but we had a falling out recently so she has moved back to her apartment at least for the time being. If you have read any of the stories I posted about her you will know she was quite uninhibited and we shared a very active sex life that often included bondage. Wondering what this evening has in store, I can’t help thinking about Fran. She was right, I’m totally “up” for whatever comes (no pun intended) next and I’m sure all the guests at the party can see this too.

Browsing the tables full of adult toys, almost without thinking, I select a pair of handcuffs…